Life Savers

Excellence Award in the 'Write As Rain 2014' competition

Once there were two people Jake and Amy who seemed like two normal kids except when there’s trouble they are spies! One day they were at school when… they saw a mysterious man inside the school, he had a whole crew with him. He was holding a knife and leading his crew into the office. They stormed in and killed the office lady and tried to kill the others. Jake and Amy knew this was bad so they got all their gadgets ready “ready set” said Amy quietly while the man and his crew was walking towards them. “When do we go home because I need to go to the toilet” said Jake sulking. “I can hear him, he’s getting closer. NOW!’ said Amy and so with some… PUNCH… ZAP… and KAZAM. They got in a flash and overpowered the men. After everyone in the school saw what they did they cheered for them.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!