The Demolition Of Planet 98

Excellence Award in the 'Write As Rain 2014' competition

So today we are having a science fair, every year Dr Maniac enters. But he never wins, he ends up in tears. This is the invitation from the Governor of Science.
We have invited you to a Science Fair and it’s an International World Cup.
Sincerely
John Whip- the Super Science Guy.
Dr Maniac has a white suit, it’s his favourite, and he always wears it, he also has very pointy hair. He hates his hair, he blames the barber. His face is green most of the time. He usually vomits when his face is green. But when his face is blue, he is either happy or sad.
His science experiment created a robotic pumpkin.
The science fair was in the world’s biggest house, it was two times the size of a football field.
There were 5694 rooms in the house.
Dr Maniac was in a tough competition. There was a flying car, a teleporter and even an anti-gravity machine. He had a turn zooming in the flying car, he went to Russia in the teleporter and he went over the moon in the anti-gravity machine.
He heard a voice coming from the lounge room, so he walked over to it. It was from the world’s best scientist, Dr Bottom. He had black hair and his chin was 26cm long. Everyone used to laugh at him because of his name, believe me I was one of them.
Dr Bottom announced “ All citizens of Const, today we are having a science fair and tens of thousands of people have entered, we have now chosen three finalists “ but right then lightning struck ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ it hit Dr Bottom and his face went green. He then grew to a gigantic size, with giant muscles and humungous jaws. Roooooaaarrr he screamed.
Windows broke and bricks fell down. The lightning struck again and Dr Maniac's Robotic Pumpkin got hit. It flew through the air and into a duplicator. It was duplicated 1111112224648046509322217 times.
Dr Maniac then had to create a nuclear bomb so that the robotic pumpkins didn’t take over the world. Kaaabbboomm and that was the end of the planet 98.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!