Sam's Birthday

“This is great” Sam said as his parents were driving him to the local maze for his birthday. “This is a really hard maze so we’ll have to get a map when we get in,” said Sam’s dad as he was parking the car. “Finally!” said Sam. “We are in the maze!”
They started to make their way through the maze when suddenly and mysteriously some monkeys came jumping over them and their map. So they started chasing the monkeys but they couldn’t keep up. After about two minutes they stopped. “I’m so puffed,” they all said together.
After wandering around for a while they decided to stay for the night.
In the morning Sam had an idea. He said, “Why doesn’t dad lift me up to see over the hedges?” So they tried and it worked. Finally they were out. They never went to the maze again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!