Vampires

CHAPTER 1-The Vampires
I once knew some vampires that hated light and garlic. Their worst enemies were greeny grey furred monsters. The reason they hated the monsters was because they hurt one of the vampire’s children. The monsters leader, Gargwell hurt a vampire boy called Sam. Every night, when the vampires were out flying, they saw the monsters and hid so they didn’t get hurt by the greeny grey furred monsters.
On night when they went out flying they saw the monsters and went down to hide but a monster girl called Glerrh saw them. Then the monsters went to see the vampires and Glerrh said “I recognise you. Our leader hurt your son Sam because some ghosts cursed his daughter that night and he got angry, we tried to stop him hurting Sam but we couldn’t.” The vampires replied “Tell your leader to come to the cemetery tomorrow night.”
The next night the monsters went to the cemetery. “Why did you call me to the cemetery?” asked Gargwell the monster leader. “You’re wasting my time.” “Shhh” whispered the vampire to Gargwell, “Glerrh was telling me about your child.” Gargwell said “I heard her tell you.”
“Well our family can help you find the ghosts that cursed your daughter as long as we work at night,” explained the vampire. “That’s fine with me.” Replied Gargwell.
CHAPTER 2-Finding the Ghosts
The next night the monsters and vampires set off as a team to find the ghosts. It wasn’t very hard to find their secret hideout as the light of the full moon helped them to find their way. When they got closer to the ghost’s empty old house hide out, they saw a baby ghost and tricked it into telling them where the ghost’s secret hide out was. Now that the monsters and vampires knew where they were going they put together a plan of attack.
CHAPTER 3-The Final Attack
The monsters and vampires decided to sneak up on the roof. When they were on the roof they were happy to find that there was a window in the roof that was made from glass so they could spy. They waited until they saw the ghosts having dinner, then broke through the roof. Once they were inside they all started to attack. The monsters and vampires threw their heat bombs that made the ghosts melt.
After they had melted all the ghosts, the curse was broken and Gargwell’s daughter was happy again. Sam’s injuries also magically healed. It was then that the monsters and vampires decided that they would be friends, as it was the ghosts who where really the bad guys all along.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!