Ashes

Excellence Award in the 'The Text Generation 2014' competition

Anthony bustled through the forest, tears in his eyes,with nothing except his toy car. He wondered if he had ran far enough from the fire to be safe and sound. Anthony used his sleeve to wipe his tears of sorrow. I wonder if my parents are still alive? Is Goldie safe in his tank?
Do we have insurance? Who am I going to live with? Millions of questions raced through his mind. Sorrow dwelled inside his heart, bitterness and anguish as he wandered through the forrest in search for the so called 'guardians' known as his parents.'Left, straight, right, right, straight'. The confusion and distraught inside his head caused him to burn like with exasperation. 'Woe betide the imbecile who brought this agony and pain to him', he thought. All of a sudden, he ran by the tree he screamed past running into the forest earlier. 'I remember the way from here!' he screamed as he sprinted to the left overs of the apocalypse in which had consumed his abode. He stumbled through the remains and debris as he sat down in the piles of black ashes. He mumbled under his breath.'Ashes'.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!