The Princess Puppy

Excellence Award in the 'The Text Generation 2014' competition

Once upon a time there was a princess puppy, and her name was Rose. She lived in a castle. One day she went to the park and she saw a girl called Isabella and she had a dog called Max. They played together on the climbing wall, the slide and the swings, until it was time for Rose and Max to go home.

At the castle, Rose’s owner was sad because she thought that her puppy was lost. When the queen saw Rose walk in the door she was very excited. The queen called her daughter, Princess Kate, her daughter was very happy and took Princess Puppy Rose for a walk to the limo. The next day on the 28th of October 2014 it was Rose’s birthday and she got a snuggly blanket, a new warm soft bed, a new lead and a new collar from Smiggle. She checked under her owner’s bed for more presents. She looked under her Mum Bella’s bed but she still didn’t see anymore presents.

Finally she found three more presents under the table. She was so happy she started to tear the paper and presents straight away, in one minute all the paper was gone. She got a rabbit and named it Rabbie. She also got a blue bear and named it Beary. And she got a cow and named it Cowie.

After Rose unwrapped all the presents and she went to her best friend Princess Kate. Princess Kate patted Rose and then took Rose into the limo and whenever they went past another dog Rose would bark.

At midnight the guards and knights had fallen asleep. That night Rose, Princess Kate, the Queen, the driver and the King went out in the limosine AND... Someone broke into the castle!!

The thief stole Rabbie and Beary. The thief stole the teddies so she could give them to her dog. When her dog got the teddies, he walked away from them.

When the royal family got home they immediately knew who had stolen the presents! It was … someone that had no presents for her dog. It was… Isabella, who lives down the street from the palace. The Queen asked Rose if she saw Max and Isabella at the park, or played together at the park.

Rose was very shocked that her presents were gone. Just then they quickly ran over to Isabella’s house and broke in. They quickly took the presents and left a note, it said...
Dear Isabella,
The royal family have have taken their toys.

When Isabella woke up she ran over to the castle. When Isabella got inside the guards arrested her and took her to the black and gray prison downstairs and that was the end of Isabella. But, her dog, Max, came to live in the palace and they had a really good time. They played fetch with Rose’s new toys.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!