The Weather Animals

Excellence Award in the 'The Text Generation 2014' competition

One day Rainbow Puppy went walking with his friends Autumn Antelope, Sunshine Kitty, Storm Fish, Thunder Horse, Hail Bird and Cloudy Cicada. They saw Sinister Snake trying to kidnap a polar bear. Rainbow Puppy and his friends rushed over to help the polar bear. They used their magic powers, Sunshine Kitty put a ray of light on Sinister Snake, Autumn Antelope said “leaf tornado” and there was suddenly a leaf tornado. It blew Sinister Snake right away and he said “I’ll get you…someday!”
The Polar bear said “Thank you so much for saving me. My name is Ice Bear. Sinister Snake was trying to steal my ice heart. It has been in my family for generations and it’s been passed down to me now. Sinister Snake is trying to steal it as it has a very powerful ice power.” Rainbow Puppy and his friends asked “Why does Sinister Snake need ice power?” Ice Bear said “he thinks he can freeze time and keep some people to be his slaves when he rules the world.” Rainbow Puppy asked “Do you want to join us on our adventures around the world to stop evil like Sinister Snake from ruling the world?” Ice Bear said “Sure.” So Rainbow Puppy set off with his new friend and his other friends.
Rainbow Puppy and his friends showed Ice Bear around their tree house. The tree house wasn't just a normal tree house is was a magic tree house with a magic floating leaf that takes you to your room. Every time Rainbow Puppy found a new friend, the tree house grew so there was always room for a new friend. “The Magic Tree House can fly you know Ice Bear” said Thunder House. Then Rainbow Puppy got that look he gets when he wants to have an adventure. So they set off to Italy where Sunshine Kitty was born. It took two days to get to there from Weather Land. When they got to Italy, they found a nice place near lots of trees so nobody would steal the Magic Tree House. They got out of the Magic Tree House and went on a little walk around the town to see if there was an adventure around. “Rainbow Puppy! Look! Look!” said Ice Bear. “Yes” said Rainbow Puppy thinking Ice Bear had found an adventure. Oh but no, it was not an adventure, Ice Bear had had a wobble tooth. Ice Bear had been wobbling her tooth and it was really wobbly.
When all of the friends got to the Magic Tree House they had a closer look at Ice Bear’s wobbly tooth, they thought the Tooth Fairy would come really soon. The friends had their favourite meal for dinner. It was pizza! After their yummy pizzas they brushed their teeth. Rainbow Puppy read all his friends a story and it was the weather animals’ favourite story. It was called The Best Adventure Yet. Goodbye young adventurers until next time.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!