The Four Lost Stones.

Excellence Award in the 'The Text Generation 2014' competition

"Scarlett, Stella, dinner is ready!" shouted Mum. "Coming", called Stella.
"Mum, can we play outside when we have finished?", asked Stella. "Yes, you can", replied Mum. The two girls ate their dinner quickly and then raced outside with their ball to play.
"BANG!" "What... was.... that?" said Scarlett nervously. "BANG!" There it was again. " I think we should go back inside", said Stella, grabbing the ball.
All of a sudden the girls heard a strange voice in the air. "No! Look in the cave behind the waterfall. There are four stoned hidden. You need to find them. Don't tell anyone! If you don't find them the world will end! If you are wondering who I am, I am the Earth."
The girls looked at each other. "Let's go to the waterfall", they agreed. Nervously, they climbed down, both afraid of falling. "Wow! Look at this place!" said Scarlett, looking around her. "It's all rocky. What's that shiny thing? Do you think it's a stone?'
"It has to be! It's so beautiful," whispered Stella."I'll put it in my pocket. Let's find the others."
"Let's split up" agreed Scarlett, "it will be quicker".
"Bang!"
"We need to hurry up!" yelled Stella. "I'll check here!"
"It's here! I found one! called out Scarlett.
"And here's another one! We found them all!" the girls shouted excitedly, and gave each other a hug.
And the two sisters didn't have to worry anymore and lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!