A Beautiful Day

A beautiful day, the wind is blowing with a strong breeze the trees move with the wind up and back side to side. There's nothing in the sky besides half the moon. My mind is empty just hearing and smelling. I am touching the lush, green grass. The sounds of cars driving past vroom vroom. The sight of leaves falling of the trees but some of the trees don't have leaves. You can smell the smelly chickens in there yard. Then you can hear the bell rings at the church.

There are flies flying past me vvvvvvvvvv. A great day to just sit outside and relax with the filling you just want to go into a deep sleep. A plane flies past with the sound of a engine trying hard to keep the plane flying. A great day to just enjoy the world.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!