Elemental Wars

I found out his secret as soon as he came….when his world was destroyed, six monsters were released….He taught me about them, but I didn’t believe him…Until he showed me…We fought them desperately but without success....
I made a portal to an unknown fortress, on the entrance I found a note, it said: Beware of Dreadlords, anyone who has fought the Dreadlords have never returned, some say they are eaten, turned to dust or became one. As soon as the death bell rings, report to your stations immediately. Also, stay away from Deathbringers, they are the servants of Zakkoran.
I showed him, but he wasn’t interested, Azzor – would not listen, he thought he had the power to destroy them, but he was wrong. Then the death bell rang, I ran to a station, others fought, but never returned, I heard a rumour that a being know as Axorezzak was created on the day that my companion was abducted, I didn’t believe it, but I dared not fight the Dreadlord, I would be taken away also. I followed the routine for 3 months, and then I gave up. Driven by rage, I fought the Dreadlords and escaped there grip, Zakkoran was amazed, and held a bounty on my capture, but no one was strong enough to capture me. But then one snuck up behind my and knocked me out cold over the head.
When I awoke I was in an arena, Orcs cheering from all around. A monster strode up to me, I was to fight it. Suddenly I eyed a sign on the arena wall, it said: Nazkor Arena – Axorekkak will destroy anything let into its clutches, because if you fall in, you’re on your own.
It was my companion – the monstrous being that stood before me, I started casting my spells but then I was knocked out cold again. This time when I awoke I was in some kind of a laboratory, then I eyed another sign, I guess the Orcs and Dreadlords didn’t know which was which. The sign said: Mutant Laboratory, monstrous beings created here.
I looked around, and I saw even more monsters, and then I became one. I was then known as Wareks…..
My name is Nafele, and me and my friends were looking for away to destroy Zakkoran. Just then a portal appeared and sucked us in, but then Karkollen read from his book – “Zakkoran will create magic portals that will suck his enemies into the arena.” “What arena? Asked Leachim, suddenly I eyed a sign which said: Nazkor Arena – Axorezzak will destroy anything let into its clutches, because if you fall in, you’re on your own.
Dorash was terrified, and to tell you the truth so was I. A monstrous creature strode up to us, we teleported behind it, then it launched a huge bolt of blinding light at us and we dodged it. It wiped out half of the crowd; Forkkinzhakk cast a fireball and hit him. We started using our spells, then Nomerac started using his heavy spells, he hadn’t turned around yet because Omzig had stunned him. Frazsh then hit him with a giant fireball and in his place stood a normal looking person. “Thanks,” he said. “come on, I’ll show you how to break the spell that’s used to summon Dreadlords!”
Six and a half hours later – “Okay, here it is!” he yelled, “everyone break the orb!” Just then Zakkoran flew in……..

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!