Falling

"Can Jerome Blake, Jerome Blake please come to the office" asked the office lady over the P.A.
Jerome Blake is a short, chubby guy with olive skin and blue eyes that changed color. Jerome was in class doing a test. Jerome's teacher had excused him to go to the office and asked him if he knew what it was about. Jerome shrugged his shoulders and left. Jerome sat down on the chairs at the office as the principal called him in. principal Jo-Jo had told Jerome that his grades were dropping and sent him back to his class but Jerome couldn't get out of the chair because he was fat.

The principal Jo-Jo and the office lady Do-Do pulled and pulled and pulled but couldn't get Jerome out of the chair. Eventually they had to use butter to get him out. He fell to the ground BANG CRASH SPLAT! As he fell a secret door opened up CRRRR, under Mr Jo-Jo's desk. Jerome went to go and have a look what was down there and slipped and fell into the hole. He stood up and said to Mr Jo-Jo
"It's really spooky and creepy down here".
Jerome looked around and saw a big hole.

Jerome headed towards the hole and saw green, gooey, gross slime and saw gremlins in it. Jerome ran the other way and saw a light in the distance and he yelled to Mr Jo-Jo and Mrs Do-Do
HELP HELP HELP!!!...
Mr Jo-Jo went in to a panic and sent everyone home from school. Mrs Do-Do called the fire brigade and they got to school in 5 minutes. The Fire Brigade had to tie the water hydrant to the ladder because it wasn't long enough, but they got him out. The fire man told Mr Jo-Jo that it was the basement.

Mr Jo-Jo went down to the basement to see if there was actually slime and a light and gremlins. Mr Jo-Jo had realized that it was the prank that he had fallen for when he was in High School. The spirits still linger from the generations that had happen before. Can Vixman Stone please come to the office?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!