Alexis Crane Superspy

Excellence Award in the 'The Text Generation 2014' competition

Chapter 1
Alexis rose Crane was travelling to her holiday house in Tasmania with her best friend Molly Bridges. They were staying there for the whole holidays.
Chapter 2
Their campsite was number 54. Alexis and Molly shared a room. They started unpacking then they went into the pool.
Chapter 3
That night Alexis and Molly slept very well. They stayed up much later Alexis’ parents. They played truth or dare, had ice-cream at 10:15 and feel asleep at 12:00.
Chapter 4
The next morning Alexis’ mother said they could go for a walk after breakfast. Alexis and Molly got dressed helped with the dishes and set off.
Chapter 5
They walked through the woods across the beach and back to the cabin. After the girls were so hot and sweaty they went to the pool to cool down.
Chapter 6
For dinner that night they had sausages. The next day Alexis and Molly bought a dress and some perfume. Suddenly everything went black.
Chapter 7
When they opened their eyes they found Mr Blue in front of them. He said “Girls I’d like you to be the tester’s for my slime monster!” Suddenly a giant green monster was chasing them into a vat of green jelly.
Chapter 8
Just as they thought they were done for Alexis noticed an open window with a rope. She yelled, “Molly distract slimy I’ll secure the rope.”
Chapter 9
Alexis secured the rope. The two girls grabbed on and escaped. Back at the cabin Alexis’ mum said sadly they were traveling home that day. They packed up and left.
Chapter 10
When Alexis got home she messaged Molly and said, “We didn’t have a quiet holiday did we?” “No” Molly wrote back nearly instantly.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!