Falling

“Were here Joe” “yeah” we got out of the car and approached the front of the airport “I’ll see you in a month” “ok bye”. I arrived at my plain and took my seat. 30 minutes in and I heard a weird noise… BAND! “What was that” “excuse my passengers were having some issues with the engine so stay sitting down thank you” I thought something was wrong.
As I was wondering what was going on we retrieved life jackets “Everyone remain seated” before I knew it we were in the blue, deep, dark depth of the blazing fire run along the water as I was floating on a plastic boat. As I was trying to look for land when a fierce looking wave came splashing at me like a big bash of wind coming right at your face. As it hit me I blacked out.
The next day I woke up on an island full of waving trees and boiling sand. I crawled to a tree nearby as it was turning night. “If I going to survive I’m going to need food” so I got some wood and made a sphere. As I continuously tried to get some fish or crab I found a cave that was dark but really flat so I could sleep there. It was getting night so I got my stuff and approached the cave. When I woke up I heard an object on the sand but didn’t know what or who it was. “HEY! HEY!” it was another person, I ran to him as fast as I could to see his face when I realized he died. I dug up a hole and buried him and his name was Stuart le danleef and had to boys. I’ve spent 5 days on that island and I decided to get the boat and try my luck to find a boat. 5 minutes in I could only see fog and a little patch of the island in the distance, I saw a wave coming the size of a double story house I tried to dodge it but I got dragged back to the island and I fainted on the sand under the burning sun.
4 years later I worked on a wooden boat to take on the fierce ocean I was going to face on. I grabbed the boat and went to the ocean dodging waves coming at me from right to left. The waves finally went as the ocean was flat and sunny “I better take a quick nap”. “Hello! Hello! You down their” I heard a beeping noise and when I woke up I saw a huge boat right next to me as I was picked up and tacked back to land. I arrived back to land with cameras flashing at me as I said “were to now”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!