Falling

Falling
“All children please go to their next class, thankyou”. Great the new principal is cutting the lunch time again. The new principal is dull, stupid and totally. Why is everyone following these lame rules? Since Draco has to follow these rules, I have to go the science room.
As Draco walked, Bull the bully approached me in front of the science room. ”hey dweeb, before you go in, I’m going to give my homework to you” Bull said. He pushed Draco to the ground and laughed with his gang as he walked in. At least my friend ran up to me after Bull went in. My friend asked “are you alright?” “Yes, thanks Carl” “it’s alright, come on lets go in”. After Draco walked in, Draco saw a paper on my desk saying: DO MY HOMEWORK. I ignored it and threw it behind me but I didn’t know that Bull was sitting behind me. He got extremely angry because he got a paper cut because I threw it behind me by accident. He was turning into a devil. Bull picked up the heavy desk and tried to throw it at me. Draco speed out of the classroom and went in the court yard. Bull and his gang laughed but they didn’t know that I escaped.
“Oh no!!!” Draco shouted “what is this unbreakable, sudden, realistic quiver that I see and feel?” Draco asked himself. Ggggrrrrrrgggggg the ground quivered like the earth hit Venus. “Draco, do you feel this quiver?” Carl asked me “AAAHHHHH” everyone shouted at the top of their lungs. All of the school cracked and shook. Luckily there were buses to take everyone home. All five buses had gotten completely full after 2:00 minutes exactly. After 5 minutes time, there was a tornado that sweep most of the school right up. “Yes! We made it Draco let’s just sit down and enjoy no tornados and no earthquake towards us!” Carl stated “ah, yeah, sure” “ahhhhh! Help! Help!” Bull screamed out loud. But no one could hear him.
An echoed voice echoed further and further. The bus drivers looked on the weather report and it said that the some classrooms haven’t been damaged and broken down so kids are able to go back to school and continue their day at school. “oh no” everyone said. Everyone was begging the bus driver to turn around but the bus driver drove back to school. After everyone arrived, Bull came right up to me and said “you are a little, stupid, horrible kid that doesn’t deserve to be here. He picked Draco up and threw him. Draco was scared about the ruff landing. Draco got hurt all around.
Draco woke up. “huh what happened?” Draco asked. “You are going to be alright, big bad bull is going to prison for 7 years but he has something to say” The Officer said “hey little man I’m sorry and I’m going to learn a lot of good stuff to be a good person and not be mean” Bull said. Draco said “thank you Bull”. Eight years later… Draco was alright and had a family with not badness but goodness in them and very often, Bull came around to say hi. So everyone was good and not bad and they had a nice life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!