Lila Under The Sea

Excellence Award in the 'The Text Generation 2014' competition

It all started 5 seconds ago...
One warm sunny day Lila found herself in a tree on a beach. She climbed down and saw a white spotty fish and she followed it into the water.Then suddenly she found her falling deeper and deeper...

Lila found herself in a dark cave where she saw a rock. Out of the rock came an octopus who said 'Would you like to come into my castle?'.
Lila asked confused 'What castle?'. 'That one' said the octopus pointing to the rock. 'That's not a castle' said Lila, 'that's a rock!'.
'No it's a castle' said the octopus. 'No it's a rock!' said Lila. The octopus got so mad that it sprayed purple ink everywhere and Lila couldn't see anything. Then after a few seconds the whole ocean was covered in ink.

Lila was very scared and was wondering how she could make all the ink go away when suddenly she heard the sound of splashing and the clicking sounds of dolphins. Then she knew there were dolphins helping her. The dolphins sucked up all the ink and sprayed it far away and the ocean was clear again. The dolphins gave her a ride back to land.

She was so happy that she threw a party for the dolphins. They all had a very fun time during the party .Then suddenly the octopus appeared and asked to join the party. At first they were scared but the octopus said she was very sorry for spraying the ocean with ink and she just wanted to be friends with everybody. The octopus joined the party and they were all very happy again.








FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!