Falling

April 10th 1912 10:00am
Dear Diary,
Today is the most wonderful day of my life. I have just a boarded the Titanic. When I went in my room it was the biggest and most beautiful room in the world. Everyone is saying that Titanic is the unsinkable ship. In another hour or more we will be going across the Atlantic Ocean. I am so excited and it is going to be wonderful.

April 11th 1912 8:00pm
Dear Diary,
I got dressed in my finest dress and went down the grand staircase. When dinner was served it was a ten course meal. Plus the band was playing a lovely song; the band had five perfect instruments and 1 singer. They were delightful.

April 12th 1912 7:00am
Dear Diary,
Today I got up early to read my book, then I had an idea I went up onto the deck because I wanted to see the third class’s part of the deck. She still saw the shadow and it was getting closer, but I know that the Titanic is unsinkable so ship It is breakfast time I had to put on my most sparkly dress on with my favourite pink gloves that has a love heart on it., I started to walk to the dinner room when I saw a guard holding Lily I took her out of his hand and into my room. The guard told me that today I could keep Lily with me, but after today I have to put her back into kennel class.

April 13th 1912 11:30pm
Dear Diary,
I have a large bed so it moves a lot. Plus now we are in the rough part of the sea. Early today I relaxed in promenade deck and looked at the calm ocean until the food was ready. I looked at some pictures of friends, family and pets back in America and now I really miss them especially grandmamma and grandpapa. All day I weaved away, then I saw a bigger shadow coming closer and closer I didn’t mind it the Titanic I thought.

April 14th 1912 11:38pm
Dear Diary,
Ready for bed, Mother came into my room to tuck me, we heard a “Bang! I almost fell off my bed. Then Father said that we have to wear a life jacket for safety and had to go to the deck. I grabbed dolly and went with Father I was scared and terrified. I asked Father what the life jacket were going to do. He replied they going to keep you a float if you fall off the boat. We grabbed Lily from kennel class and went up to deck. They were lifeboats. Mother and I climbed into a boat with Lily and dolly, but Father didn’t climb on board. The boat was lowered. The boat was a small, old, orange lifeboat. I hugged Mother for protection.

April 15 1912 2:20am
Dear Diary,
The Titanic has complete sank, I can’t see Father. Lily, Mother and I were cold. I kept Lily warm by hugging her tightly. Is Father okay or is he dead? So many other questions run through my brain. Where is the Titanic? I hugged Mother again and whispered quietly “I love you.” She replied “I love you too darling” the water is freezing.

April 15th 1912 3:00am
Dear Diary,
Carpathia has finally arrived I climb up and can’t see Father. Then I heard a “Hello sweetie.” It was Father was delighted it was great to see him. In another 2 hour we landed in New York father told me that I could go anywhere I wanted and make friends with anyone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!