Oasis

baby blue and light pink mixed together in harmony to make the perfect sunset sky. Together, we sat on the porch and told jokes and stories, it was the most fun I've ever had; as the wind lightly blew through my hair and softly breezed on my cheeks, i felt like i was in heaven, motionless and seeking my dream. he made me smile like no other person could. everywhere i went i felt trapped and not belonging there, but when i was with him i was free and happy. i wanted to be everywhere with him, but the grim reality wouldn't allow that. We only meet up sometimes now, not like before. our memories are what make me cry tears of joy and his laugh brighten's my whole world, and when i'm in a world full of Gray and Black, he explodes with color and peace to me. i wish i could thank him every time we met, for making my life the one step closer to becoming happy. I've stayed strong since i could remember. my whole life is honestly a mess and he is my cure to everything. His name is Jake; he's 16 which is the same age as me, and he is my hero, my savior, while i'm the lost, scared lonely civilian out in the world of millions that need to be saved. to this day i am thanked that a fallen angel from heaven has come to pick me off my feet and wipe away my tears, To kiss away my scars and take my heart. i don't know if he feels the same way about me, but i don't really mind. Just him being him is all i could ask for, and he's everything i could want in a guy. As the day got darker and the Birds stopped chirping, it was time to say our goodbyes. i walked away so happy and joyful, but after a few steps i heard behind me i felt someone grab my arm. i turned around gracefully and it happened to be him. 'What are you doing?' i stared into his deep blue eyes as he replied to me. 'Alexis, i came to tell you that there's never been a moment where i wanted you the most until now. I'm in love with you Alexis'. Thank you Josh, for saving me and taking me under your wing.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!