Magic Mirror

One day I looked in the mirror, it was very dirty so I got a towel and wiped it. When I put the towel on the mirror, it went straight through the mirror!!! I thought, if I went through the mirror, would I see anything. Well, I'll soon find out. It is very cold, and that castle over there looks like the one from Harry Potter! Who is that person coming towards me, it looks like Harry. When the figure came closer, I realized it WAS Harry. Then Harry said to me "What are you doing out here Hermionie?" And then it dawned on me, what if the mirror made me Hermione and Hermione me... Meanwhile, on the other side of the mirror, Hermione was ALSO doing some thinking "How did I get from the great hall to this weird muggle bedroom?" Back on the other side of the mirror, Lauren was very confused, Harry tossed her a broomstick and exclaimed "Come on lets go!" He pushed off the ground and zoomed towards Hogwarts. Lauren shrugged and nervously kicked her leg over the broomstick; she was ready to fly!!! She kicked off the ground and zoomed towards... a tree. Oh Dear. Crash Bang Boom... OWCHIE,OWW,OWW!!! That really hurt, and it's still ( sob sob)hurting. Hagrid saw the whole thing and came over to help. Your acting very strangely today Hermione, come with me to my shack. Lauren realized; this was her moment, she could explain everything to Hagrid and get back to her house. On the other side of the mirror, Hermionie was not having a very good time. " I wonder if I should go out and try to find Hogwarts or stay here so the muggles don't realize their daughter is missing." I think i'll have to just deal with it, Harry will realize that i'm missing and come get me, won't he?" Just then Hermione stepped backwards and tripped over one of Lauren's hairbrushes, she stumbled backwards into the mirror. In case you haven't guessed, there are now two Hermionies in Hogwarts. Lauren was talking to Hagrid when Hermione burst through the door, she screamed when she saw Lauren, an identical version of her. As soon as Lauren saw Hermione she knew what to do. With one hand she grabbed Hermione and with the other hand she grabbed the broom. She flung Hermione onto the broom and jumped onto the front. The broom automatically flew to a big mirror next to the lake. Lauren jumped off the broom and said to Hermione " Say thank-you to Hagrid for me." And with that, she dove into the mirror. Suddenly she was back in her bedroom. She was overjoyed, she ran as fast as she could to the kitchen and hugged her mother. "I've missed you so much mummy!!!" "Why? You were in your room the whole time having a sleep weren't you?" "Well, yes, something like that." Lauren replied.
By Lauren Bourke-Winfield Yr2

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!