Zac And His Grandpa

All of a sudden there was a scream that Zac heard from his bedroom window. It sounded like some body just killed a zombie.

"You, little boy in the house get out because there is a zombie melt down if you don't you will die"

A bomb just hit Zac's house. All of a sudden there was a weird screeching sound, He looked down into his Mum's room.

There was a zombie in her room. He got his dad's old shot gun from the shed and blew a massive hole in it's head.

I heard the man scream. Help said the poor old man but it was Zac's grandpa.

So Zac ran so fast that his shoes were just about to catch on fire. But he just made it to his grandpa because there was a zombie on him.

"Die", said Zac.
Zac's grandpa was a very sick man. But he is a soldier on.
Zac's grandpa always said to ,"stay low and go go go".
"Grandpa are you okay?" said Zac.
"Yes" said Zac's grandpa.
"Well get up" Zac said to his grandpa.

Zac and his grandpa went on a long, entertaining adventure to New York.They got there and they said, " Where are the gun's at" said Zac's grandpa,

They walk down to the Eiffel Tower. Zac ran up there and his grandpa was only half way up, "Hurry it up"said Zac,

"Don't for get that I am 75 years old" Zac's grandpa said back. "Ok then" said Zac back "but can you put your back side in to it".

When they got there Zac's grandpa said "Now thats a gun!".

He said that because there was a mini gun, "Why are you dribbling",
said Zac,"Because that is my favourite gun" Zac's grandpa said back.

But Zac's grandpa made Zac carry it the whole way down.

All of a sudden My alarm goes off for school. Hal-a-lo-ya said Zac and that was my nightmare for history.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!