I Hate Writing

“Writing! Again!’’ I was in class and the bell just went for writing. I hate writing. Hate it, hate it, hate it. No matter how many hates it’s not enough. It doesn’t matter whether you write it like this HATE like this?hate it will nether be enough.

So I was sitting in class bouncing my rubber when the teacher said that we would be entering a completion for $1000 and either an xbox360, iPod and play station or an Xbox one. I thought about and decided to try it. I knew I probably wouldn’t win it, out of all the people I all most had no chance at all.

I got three quarters of a page done when I started to talk to Shaun and got sent to the back room. Mr Mack really thought that would stop me from talking. That proves my theory teachers are dumb. There were obviously others in there.

It took me three weeks to get it done. I was finely done. I told the teacher and he told me it ended a week ago. All that stupid writing for nothing.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!