Ultimate Price


Julian woke up feeling a bit drowsy and all she could remember was her getting scuffed into a car and driven off by a stranger. She could remember herself being drunk and also partying very late. She tried to figure out where she was but all she could hear was the sound of birds around her. Gathering herself she tried to peep out through the window and to her astonishment all she could see were bushes and trees. She was gripped with fear because she knew nothing of her whereabouts cautiously examining herself she could see that she had little or no clothes on, and then it dawned on her that she had been sexually abused by her capturer.
The woods family consisted of three kids and their parents namely Julian woods, chase woods, Paige woods. The family was a Christian family but then after Julian got into grade 10 she changed characters from being a godly, honest and faithful girl to a profane dishonest and capricious girl. She developed the lust of smoking cigarettes and also drinking heavily, she became so addicted to this that she could barely stay a single hour without smoking or drinking. Her parents being very influential in their neighborhood became the laughing stock of the whole community. Parents never allowed their children to associate with the woods family due to the fear of their kids turning into the way Julian did.
Julian was interrupted from her thoughts by a noise outside; a couple of men (presumably her capturers) had arrived and were outside the cottage where she was forcing their way through the doors they dragged her into a van and then moved away from the cottage stopping for a bit of lunch the men forgot to lock the chains guarding Julian and without hesitation she made her escape and ran through the forest not even stopping for an instance after running for what seemed like ages she finally stopped and realized she knew no where she was. Cold and hungry she ate a fruit which was growing off a tree and without even eating it all she fell asleep. Waking up she found out she was in a tent, shaking thinking she had been recaptured again she found out she was actually rescued by some campers, grateful she thanked them and asked if she could be returned back home without question the campers took her home but before getting home, Julian felt terribly ill and after consultation she was tested to have taken in a poisonous substance and that she probably had less than 4 days to live hearing this she broke down in tears and remembered her parents counselling, she wished she could turn back the hands of the clock but it was too late Julian died before the third day, and this goes to show she paid the ultimate price DEATH.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!