Fairy Tale

Once upon a time there was a little girl. She always wanted a friend. But she never got a friend because she wasn't allowed to go outside. She didn't know why she couldn't go outside. One day she crept outside and her mother didn't notice and she found a castle. She tried to find the door but she couldn't. She thought that there was a secret door so she pushed every bit. As she was going along she found some rope so she tried to climb it but the wall was too slippery. Luckily she packed some climbing shoes. But the wall was still too slippery and then she found a crack in the wall. She went to the crack and pushed it and then opened it. Then she said "Hello, is anyone home?". She saw a shadow but it was just a cat and she picked up the cat. She quickly ran outside and took the cat home and lived happily ever after. The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!