Narrative

Good morning everyone the birds are out and singing and my name is bullfrog and it is time to get out of bed and have something to eat before I do anything today then dad come out and said, “hello son what are u doing today. ”Most of the time my dad is a grumpy man when he gets up so I asked him if he would like some food but he’s name to everyone is Grumpy dude so he said, to me no thanks you eat it because you will be up all day.
So Bullfrog went up to get dress but he said do you know that you have no manners dad that’s why people hate you a lot but if you have any manners the dog even does not like you so just start showing that you are over the age of 10 years old. The next day Grumpy dude said, to bullfrog “what u doing today son,” why do you ask Dad.
Well I was thinking that we can have father and son day today, “will I think so but you will need to buy me anything that I want said, Bullfrog.” Grumpy man said ok son where do you want to go today? Bullfrog said I want some hungry jacks with a think shake, a big Mac and a coke then we will go home to I can have a sleep because I feel really sick stop the car ! Grumpy man stopped the car then bullfrog though up outside the car. Bullfrog had said, “how long are we to we are home,” so we are about 35 minutes to go then we will be home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!