Kidnapped

It’s been 4 years since my disappearance, the calendar on the wall had this day marked, ever since I was kidnapped this date has remained on my mind, all I could think about was today was the day I was going to be murdered. A sudden knock made me rush to the door, as I opened a foul smell came in, next thing i know everything went black. As a awoke a noticed a silhouette of a body, “Hi my name ii..ssss is Stacey. “, she cried.“ um hi my name is Jorydan. “As we continued talking a bit about ourselves, the guy who kidnapped me bursted in, screaming, “ COMMON ITS YOUR 10 MINUTES OUTSIDE TIME, MOVE IT! “Stacey and I decided to obey him, we got up and ran outside. Stacey was playing with the dog while I sat down and wondered why is Stacey her, why am I here, who are these man who kidnapped Stacey and me. After our ten minutes was up we went back to the room. There was a note on the coffee table, the note read: Dear Jorydan and Stacey We have some explaining to do, okay so we kidnapped you because we love you and you guys mean so much to me and I couldn’t bare to have you not in my lives. Your probably wondering who we are okay so Jorydn and Stacey we are your dads. We love you and we dearly miss you. If you try and escape there will a punishment. Xx Stacey busted into tears and we made a plan to escape. ‘our plan ‘When it's night we will both make our escape by exiting through our bedroom window, which was locked but when “our dads” go to get dinner we will find everything to break that lock and when they come home hopefully they won’t suspect a thing, and once there asleep will escape. Once our dads left to get dinner, Stacey and I searched the whole house to find something to break the lock. I found a large rock, but Stacey found a key, we went back to the room to test the key, it fitted perfectly, we hid the key under my pillow and went on watching tv, we decided to watch the news, Stacey’s disappearance was on, when our dads came home. After we ate Stacey and i had our showers, once we were done all this it was around 8.30. we waited up all night until they fell asleep, once they fell asleep me and Stacey grabbed the key and unlocked the lock and opened the window, a loud alarm went off awaking ‘our dads’ i quickly hoped out the window, assuming Stacey followed. I turn around to see Stacey there held by ‘ her dad ‘ i wanted my freedom, so I ran next door and reported everything. The lady next door called the police, Stacey was also free. Ever since that day Stacey and I have been best friends.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!