Voice For Change

Food, Food, Food… is all you hear from these innocent helpless children.
Help, Help, Help, is all that echoes in your ears from millions of desperate deprived divest youngsters.
Starvation, starvation, starvation,… Observing millions of infants, men and women desperately desperate for bits and crumbles of anything to survive on.
Reverberating of weeping, grieving, and crying from here and there little innocent toddlers dehydrated hardly any liquids quenching they're tears drop after drop.
These desperate, depressing drops of tears soaking one after another, IS THERE ANY ONE OFFERING ANOTHER USEFUL HAND TOGETHER WANTING TO HELP ONE ANOTHER?
Rise, Rise, Rise! Enough with all the suffering and struggling
Let’s all rise and stop the bickering - Together with humanity we can achieve success
Today we will introduce happiness and stop sadness.
We will all stand up and quench the thirst of the thirsty and hunger of the hungry.
You don’t have to be a billionaire to aid these millions in need, you just have to have a kind heart.
A kind heart can serve over millions in need, but a cold heart can
never
help those in need.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!