Zach And Zetro

A 11 year old boy named Zach had a cousin that owned a new clean pet shop and his cousin said he could have a dog that no one wanted. His Dad took him to the pet shop and he took the dog home. His Mum said to name him and Zach said "Zetro" and the friendship began. Secretly 1 week later Zach's Dad used his newest experiment Ultraformular and mutated Zetro. The next day Zetro woke up Zach and he said "stop Zetro" and Zetro said "you'll be late for school"."Screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!" "Come on, you heard me". "Huh, that does not make sense" and then Zetro started flying around the room! " I better just take you back to the shop". "NO! Please don't". "Fine and I will get ready to go to School". "Goodbye". "Bye". Six years later... 'Woo hoo, I am an adult tomorrow and I am moving out". "What about me?" "You're staying here". "Oh bye then". "Bye". 1 year later and the day before Zetro died, "I'm here Zetro are you okay?" "Yeah, I only have six hours to live but bye forever". "You too buddy, you too" and then Zach's Dad told the truth " I mutated Zetro" "What so is that why he can fly and talk?" "yes Zach yes". Six hours later "what's happening to Zetro?" "Maybe that is one of his abilities?" "YES!" "I am healed" yay! they all said and they loved him Forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!