I Don't Want Australia If I Have To Leave My Life

It was so dark and scary, stinky and terrible.
My eyes were field with tears, I didn't know am I alive in next one minute or not, are my dreams going to come true or not... the only thing I could do was WAIT. I was in a boat, in a small cabin, with some other people too. It was so bad that most of the people were vomiting. There were some boys as we’ll; one of them who always helped me was there too. He sat next to me as there was not enough space to fit. Suddenly I heard people screaming, that was when I knew something went wrong. There was a big hole in the boat. After a while the cabin was full of water. I couldn't see, I couldn't scream, I couldn’t do anything. I knew that I was going to die, maybe in five seconds, maybe in four, three... that was when I felt someone was pulling me. I could breathe again. Someone just saved my life. I quickly grabbed my torch and turned it on. I could see Ali with his red bloody face, he broke that little window which was in the cabin and he was who pulled me out. He found a bag pack and let me hold on to it. Everyone was screaming.
I thought I was dreaming, I slapped myself to wake up and stop that nightmare, but that was all real.
It was about 8 hours that we were floating around. Being between life and death is a really bad experience. I heard someone shouting :( fishing boat, fishing boat). Someone saw a fishing boat, so everyone waved and screamed out loud but not as loud as we were before. After one or two hours some bigger boats came, I looked everywhere to find Ali but I couldn't, he was nowhere to be seen. I felt like I lost the only person that I could think of and be calm, but I had to force myself to keep calm, so I said to myself:(maybe he just went to call other people to come into the boats). when I got to the boat I looked everywhere, I asked everyone in the boat, but no one had seen him, yeah, he left me, he left me when I was on the ocean, when I was thinking how alone I was, but as long as I had him it was ok, I was thinking(now what? I have no one, I have no future, I have no day, and what am I going to do?)It wasn't what I wanted. I actually don't want anything anymore, because I can't take it anymore. I don't want it, I don't want Australia!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!