Teaching Students

hi my name is kurt reddan. I am in year 5 at st mary's school, Darwin. I am here to tell you why to go school. If you never went to school you would not know any of your friends today. School is a place to have fun with teachers and friends. Some people don't get an education if they don't attend school.

Students are taught many different subjects at school. A lot of teachers, in various ways, show studentsthe best possible ways to learn to get a better education.

Every student deserves a perfect education to get everything they can out of school so in their future jobs they will know all the ways to do their task in the company. Students must keep going to school daiy and listening to what your teachers have to say instead of playing around during class time. If they don't pary attention they will not learn and this will create a problem in their future.

At home parents teach their children not to bully other children at home or school. Teachers also make sure that students don't get bullied or bully other children at school. This is an important step in future journey in our lives. the reason for this is so we can work together in our future jobs.

At my school the subjects that I am taught by various teachers. Reading , spelling, math, science, sport, religion, BTN, art, library , computer, handwriting, Ipads, greek and my last one is english.

Each new school year, teachers put your classroom in order before school starts. The teacher would have the classroom ready with our books. As the term progresses the teacher usually would hang up some of the students completed work. At the end of the year the teachers will give you back your work that you have completed throughout your terms.

At school it is important to know how to use a computer during class time. Teacher will teach us new skills to do on the computer. For example a new website to log onto games, ,usic, picture and drawings. When you get a job computer skills that you have learnt at school will be a great asset. A reason why you need a computer is that most all jobs use computers, ipads and most variety of phones.

At school Art is one the the best subjects to learn at home or school time because it is a way to express ourselves or someone else. During art lessons we are taught how to draw or sketch in our sketch books. Also another skill we are taught is how to use water paints and other kinds of paint.

A moral of this story, which is true, is that all students continue to keep learning throughout their school and adult life. One main fact is that you never stop learning as your whole life progresses. If you have finished your schooling, you should never stop.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!