Want To Play

One hot day a girl called Leanne was walking slowly down the footpath. She was very bored so she went to the pet shop.
When she got there the first thing she saw was a hot pink dragon, then a yellow flying pig. So she sprinted outside and read the sign “Magic Pet Shop, OH,” she said, confused, “well I should buy one, maybe the dragon!”
Leanne got the dragon and boy, was it weird. All he said was ”want to play, do you want to play, do you, do you!”
“AAAH do you want to shut up,” she yelled”, I need peace, trust me if I could get refunds I would.”
To get some peace Leanne took a ride in a huge hot air balloon and went to Africa, suddenly it popped… The dragon came and saved her and took her home, she was petrified.
“Thanks for helping me, maybe you are good for something,” said Leanne still scared. “Soo, do you want to play?” "Oh and by the way I’ll call you Lou Lou!”
“YES! Also my real name is Valmai,” said Valmai pretty much breathing out a fire party!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!