Zacs Big Adventure

It might be said
Zacs big Adventure
Once upon a time there used to be a boy named Zac. One morning Zacs parents decided that they will go to have a picnic in the park. So mum packed the picnic basket. Dad went to fix our car with petrol in the gas station. When Zacs dad came home we put the picnic basket in the car and when we were ready we seted off to the park. When we arrived there my dad took out the picnic basket out of the car then we looked for a shady spot then we found a shady spot. Then we put the mat on the ground then we started to eat while we were eating Zac fell asleep Zac was dreaming that he was at the jungle then he met lots of animals like, elephants, cheetah, giraffe and monkeys. Then he was walking and suddenly a snake came out of a bush and scared Zac and he run away and he kept running and running and running until he saw a Lion , and this time he wasn’t a afraid of the Lion because he was friendly and he like playing with him suddenly a storm came and lots of wind the Lion was scared and never ran away so Zac hold him and took him to a safe place suddenly the sun came out and the rest of the animals played lots of things Zac liked his dream.
And they lived happily ever after
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!