Samantha

I am sooooooooo excited, my cousin is FINALLY coming to visit!
Oh I'm so sorry for not telling you a little about mwha. My name is Ivy-Rose Watson and I am 12 years of age. As I had said earlier, my cousin Samantha is coming tomorrow! She is the only one in my family who is the same age as me. I'm also super scared since I have not seen her in years, four years, two months and six days to be exact, and what if she hates me? Anyway it is waaaaaay past my bedtime so, TTYLXOX.

Today is the day when Samantha comes over and I'm so neverous I just want to s............... RINGGG, RINGGG. OMG that was the doorbell. I start running down the stairs. I make it down to the half way point when I trip on my cat and roll the rest of the way. When I open the front door, all I can see are bright, pink suitcases. I almost couldn't see the note sticky taped to one of them since it is the exact same colour as the suitcases. The note read, Start taking the bags inside. Samantha.

Once all of her bags were inside, Sam (that's what I like to call her now) and I went to bed since it was 8.30pm when she arrived and it took an HOUR to bring in all of her bags.

"What was that?" I said to myself. I checked my clock, "3:AM! Strange noise why did you wake me up at 3:AM?" I'll go see if Sam is okay. Even though she is right next door, it is very hard to see through the dark. All of a sudden, there was a bright light coming from Sam's room. When I walk in my jaw drops. Sam is making things FLOAT!

After Sam tells me about how she has magical powers and she is not a witch nor a wizard but a fairy with out wings, we decide to go back to bed. Bye.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!