Lemonade Lakes And Ice Cream Mountains

Excellence Award in the 'The Text Generation 2014' competition

Once a boy was having a dream. In his dream there were Ice cream mountains and lemonade lakes, marshmallow roads and porridge trees.
When he was hungry he ate from the trees, roads and mountains and he drank from the lakes.
He drank so much the lake disappeared then the ice cream fell into the lake. It then became an ice cream lake.
Then he came to a bridge made out of peanuts. He walked over the bridge and along the way he ate a few peanuts. Because he ate so many peanuts the nuts fell into the ice cream lake. It made a nutty ice cream lemonade lake.
The boy came to a house made out of chocolate cupcakes. He walked inside and ate a few cupcakes from the floor. He was eating so much food he got so fat that he exploded.
This woke him up from his dream. Then it was night forever.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!