LAND OF Heroes

Land of heroes

A long time ago in a land lost in time 4 men from the Great War are Celebrating their victories. there was Ajax AN AXE WELDING SOLDIER WHO WORE A BEAR HEAD AS A HAT.THERE WAS ALSO CEASYIS who WORE AMORE FORGED OF THE LAST KNOWN DRAWVEN GOLD IN THE LAND. THERE WAS DEASYIS to WHO WAS A WELL KNOWN WIZARD THREWOUT THE LAND. HE WORE A GIANT SILK ROBE AND A WOLF PELT HAT. LAST BUT NOT LEAST ARKANTOS HE WELD A MIGHTY SPEAR that whoever gazed upon it would will shiver. HE WORE A FUSTELLA MADE OF BULL HIDE AND PEGASIS FEATHERS.

SUDDENLY THEY HEIRD FOOOOSH! AS THE GROUND SHOOK. DEASYIS SAID, OH NO THE PROFICY IS TRUE!” WHAT PROFICY”ARKANTOS QESTONED, THE PROFICY SAIS THAT MARKOOTH WILL AWAKEN AND SEND DEATH AND HORROR THREW THE LAND.” THEY THOUGHT A WHILE WHO ELSE WOULD TRY TO STOP HIM SO THEY GATHERED THERE GEAR AND RATCHONS AND SET OF THE NEXT DAY ON HORSE BACK.


ABOUT A DAY UP THE ROAD THEY CAME TO A VALLY WITH VINES ON IT. Suddenly they HERED SCREAMING AND CRYING IN THE DISTENTSS. THEY JUMPEND ON THERE HORSES AND MADE TO THE TOWN THAT WAS NOT TO FAR AWAY. Eventually they got to that town that used to be nice but now half of it was ether alight or demolished. A young man ran out screaming, hellllp dragon” dragon!” Said Ajax. Calm down boy where is it?” questioned Arkantos. At the fort!” the boy said. Go boy it is to dangerous here take one of our horses.” Said Ceasyis. They made to the fort with great haste. On the way seeing scorched and severed bodies on the way. When they arrived they saw it was not just Markooth the thalmor were helping him to. Ajax saw the leader of the thalmor. Dookas who pillaged his village and murdered everyone in it except him. Ajax ran at him killing every thalmor in his way. When he got to Dookas he soar that he was up on were the leaders of the town used to pronounce messages. He climbed up there. There was a mighty battle Dookas knocked away Ajaxes axe. But he pulled out his knife and stuck it right in his skull. He kicked his body down the stairs. Without a leader the thalmor fled the battlefield with great haste. Markooth said, fools you cannot defeat I am markooth!!!!” as he roared a mighty roar. They hurled rocks at him but he wouldn’t come down. Suddenly he swooped down and lifted deasyis high into the sky then droped him right in front of Arkantos who was his brother. Arkantos quickly filled with rage he hurled his spear right at markooths head. He plummeted straight to the ground. Arkantos ran up to markooth who was still alive and jumped on him quickly he pulled his spear out and said this is for you brother!” as he stuck his spear in his neck.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!