Café Catastrophe!

One day Trixie was in her café making a big order of cupcakes with her friend Jennifer. She was 16, so Trixie only just started working. She could only concentrate when Jennifer was there.
One day Trixie realized Jennifer wasn’t here and she said to herself “oh well Jennifer isn’t here and that doesn’t mean it stops me from working!” She was wrong, only 20 grains of flour went into the bowl and 2 drops of water went into the bowl too! Trixie only ended with a gooey mess. Trixie had 10 minutes to make 37 cupcakes! Her other friend Maddie told her to calm down and think. Maddie helped Trixie make the 37 cup-cakes and with a friend you can always make a difference.
You can help a friend of your own to make a difference and everyone will be happy.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!