Uh Oh!

Where’s my phone? My hearts beating a million miles an hour now. It's got to be somewhere. Oh there it is. I shake my head and place my hand on my heart while my eyes calmly twinkle. Thank goodness. I picked up my phone and started to stare blankly at the wall.

I unzipped the zips and took a peep inside my dance bag. My heart was beating as fast as a leopard would run and my fingers started to sweat. I could feel my face burning. I slowly lifted my hands while they were shaking, carelessly flipping through the content of my bag. My stomach felt like a cage full of butterflies gasping for freedom and needing to be free. It was if they were scrambling for mercy. Wiping my tears I rubbed my eyes and closed them. Pitch black and just a time to focus on my breaths. In and out. I wiped my eyes clean and tipped everything out of my bag. I went through the first pocket. Make-up, hair products and no phone. I went through the second pocket. Jazz shoes, Tap shoes and still no phone. I went through the third pocket. Nut bars, headphones, pens and still to find no phone. Everything felt woozy and my eyes started to drop. My feet fell foolishly and turned my head into my hands. All was lost. What was I going to do? Was I ever going to find it? I had so many questions needing to be answered but no answers to be perceived. My phone was still no where to be seen and I started to get a headache. I could feel the blood flowing up and down my body and all I could do now was wait. All I could do now was wait.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!