Samilton Hamilton Coconut Flip

Teal felt a drip of coconut milk fall on to her face she knew it was her pet tree.He couldn’t talk or move but he still understood cared and loved Teal so very much.
As the wind blew across the leaves of Coco the coconut tree, Teal sat down and relaxed on the island of Samilton Hamilton Coconut Flip. Do you know why it’s called that because every day they would eat and play coconut flip. Monday it’s fried coconut, Tuesday is boiled coconut, Wednesday is the shell, Thursday is coconut milk and Friday, Saturday and Sunday are coconut flip. So that’s where they got the name from. But you couldn’t just relax, there was still school you know. Teal was the class clown. Whenever Mr Hooligan sat down she always had whoopee cousins in mind. Until a boy called Reed came to the school and wrecked everything. Everyone hated him except for Teal.
After 3 months he was settled but he had a big secret he never told anyone. Teal started to think something was strange about Reed every day after school he disappeared. So on Tuesday Teal followed him. He had a funny looking key that he opened a door with but there was no door there was a key lock on a tree and he opened it and went through the imaginary door. Teal followed him through the door. He turned around and said "what are you doing here?" in a deep dark voice. Teal was trembling with fear, Reed said “shhhhhhhh don’t be sacred, you’ve got to be really quiet a man sent me on a quest to find a magic bear that has super powers but you have to be quiet!” Stomp stomp stomp.
“Oh no hello anyone there” said the bear “
“um hello ah hi” said Teal.
“Hey don’t be scared, oh hey Reed”
“Hey Blue do you want to come over for dinner for coconut crack?” BUT as they were going to sit down his blues eyes turned from the lightest from blue to the evilest of red and Reed felt a fight coming on. Teal ran behind the table and then it felt like an earthquake in the ground it was Teal’s tree! Coco had come to save them from Blue! Coco picked up Teal and Reed with its branches. Blue was furious so he began to get bigger and bigger and taller and taller. Coco and Blue fought again and again until Teal spoke up and she said “STOP! I’m sick and tired of all this fighting just quit it!” And that was the end of Blue until Teal felt a drip of green bear saliva on her forehead! AHHHHHHH!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!