Sad Gorilla

Excellence Award in the 'The Text Generation 2014' competition

“Pop!” One morning a gorilla was born the size of a fully grown gorilla’s finger nail. They called that small gorilla Tickles because he was extremely ticklish. Because of his height he was bullied a lot.
As Tickles grew bigger he was still the smallest gorilla around, At the age of six he was the size of a baby and only had the strength of a baby. As he grow older Tickles became a bit stronger and taller but not the same as the other gorillas, He had something all the others didn't have and that was a brain. He was the smartest around and when he was a bit older he wanted to be a scientist, but no one wanted to hear what he had to say.
One day all the gorillas had run out of food to eat but no one knew what to do. Tickles tried to explain but no one listened to him so he ran away, far away. All the gorillas kept arguing to stay there or find a new place. In the end they just decided to stay and starve.
While Tickles was running away he found a new place to stay. So tickles tried to find his way back to tell them what he had found. He finally found his way back and tried to talk but they just didn't Listen. Tickles told them to listen for once and that got their attention, He told them to follow him and they all did. When they were there they were so surprised that they all cheered for Tickles. That afternoon Tickles was given a potion that would make him the biggest and strongest around but still smart.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!