Tasmania

On the holidays I went to Tasmania. On the plane I was scared, I had never been on a plane before, we were crashing… My mum said” jump out!” then she threw us out (My family mum, Kylie sister, Billie brother, Oscar dad Stuart me = Jethro). We had to swim to shore with 7 Jelly fish, 1O sharks, 19 stingrays, 1000 dolphins, 900,0000 whales and 1 fish. One whale got my leg. We pulled and pulled. I was saved by a dolphin.
We made it to the sand.
I found the airport, Right next to the beach. We saw Grandma at the airport, Grandma was relieved we survived. We drove for 3 hours, we went to the nut, and it was big. The place is so high you could see from miles, you need to be on a chair lift to get up there. You walk for ages. After we went to the nut we went to the pool. We swam. On the way back the plane shook. Luckily we survived.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!