Salt And Pepper In Hawaii


Once upon a time there was a family of five. They were planning to go on a holiday to Hawaii. When they were packing their surfboards and bags they heard a beeping noise coming from outside. The girls ran outside and saw their dad was packing the bags into the bus. The dad’s name is Bob and the mum’s name is Jane. Their three kids,PJ, Guy and Piper were so excited, it was going to be an amazing trip, they all thought.

The busdriver drove them to the airport and Jane remembered that she forgot to lock the house. Then Piper said “It’s OK mum, I locked the door because I was the last one out.”

“Phew. Thanks.” Said mum.

“Lets unload our bags at the airport.”

When they got to Hawaii there were two unicorns. The unicorns were all following Piper because her hair smelt like Marshmellows and the unicorns loved marshmellows. So they followed Piper and then they lost her and couldn’t smell the marshmellows anymore. They checked everywhere. They went up a hill and tried to smell the marshmellows.

Piper went to climb a tree while her family were surfing, scubdiving, and building sandcastles. It was such a fun day. While Piper was climbing she saw a hill and something on it. She jumped out of the tree and ran up the hill to have a look. She saw two unicorns. They were just starting to crowd around her. She noticed one was a boy and one was a girl. The boy had white and blue hair, the girl had pink and white hair. Piper named the girl “Pepper” and the boy “Salt”. When she heard her parents calling her, she had to say goodbye but she promised to come and visit them while she was in Hawaii.

The unicorns could make the forest magical and so they made a rainbow, which made everybody stare at the rainbow. People on the surfboards thought the rainbow was right in front of them, it was amazing. Piper’s whole family decided to go surfing and look at the rainbow,. It was brighter than a thousand fireflies. While they were surfing they saw a seahorse, it was so beautiful, it was covered in all sorts of colours and the animals underwater were amazing. They couldn’t say anything it was so beautiful.

They stopped surfing and found a shop and made seashell necklaces. Guy also made a seashell anklet.

Piper decided she would go to see the unicorns again. They lead her into the magical forest that also had rabbits that could talk. Piper had lots of fun in the forest, but it was time for her to go.

The animals were sad to see her go and decided they would build a rainbow to Piper’s house. They had lots of fun playing in her backyard. Piper told her family that she had talking unicorn friends and her family was really excited.

They played together every day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!