Back In Time

“Curtis, wake up its 7:30 AM”, he, he, Hai! My name is Nash Grier! The famous Viner! The one with the REALLY blue eyes! Hehe, I’m 16 years old! I’m in high school. Anyway Today I got a phone call from an unknown caller but we don’t need to worry about that, I live with Curtis Lepore, he is also a Viner. Well, Curtis is 32. I got another phone call but this time it says the caller id is Jack J. what? Jack really? We haven’t talked in 7 years! I answer the call acting like I didn’t know who it was. “Hello? This is Nash Grier who is speaking?” I say acting like I have no clue who that it is. “Yo! Hey Nash Its Me-e-e-e, Jack!” he screams, “Jack! Long-time no see, woops my bad I meant long time no hear” I feel embarrassed I don’t know why I can’t speak today? Ughhh. “I got big news! I’M COMING TO LIVE WITH YOU IN CALAFORNIA” he screams. I look at the time *Gulp* its 6:55 PM. I explain everything to him in 2 minutes and hang up. Nothing happened! It was a li... *BANG*
35 hours later
*JC Caylin’s Point Of View (POV)*
Ugh it’s been 12 hours since Nash woke up? That is not good, apparently he got shot in the guts, and the doctor’s said that he has a 91% of dying. The stomach is the worst part to get hit at, because it can make you stop breathing.
*Hayes Grier P.O.V*
I’m freaking out, my brother Nash is in the hospital, he got shot and I saw it happen, I just can’t stop thinking about it.
*Flashback to 47 hours before*
Me, mom and my lil’ sis just came home, it’s about 6:51 pm, I hear Nash on the phone so my mom went to put Skylynn to bed. I went to the kitchen cause I heard a big BANG and when I got there I saw Nash falling to the ground and a guy with a gun in his hand, I quickly throw the pipe on the kitchen table and I threw it at him trying to protect myself and it knocked him out, to see Alex! The guy who tried to kidnap me, so he took revenge on me by shooting Nash. I scream for mom and she came running in with Skylynn but mom told Sky to go to her bed for a while. Mom had tears in her eyes, she called 911 I see Curtis running towards us, asking what happened, he must’ve fallen asleep, I point to Nash and (ugh) Alex, he is in shock, we get to the hospital as fast as we can and follow them to Nash’s room.
*7 hours later*
I must’ve fallen asleep cause it’s 5 O’ clock. AM!!!! Damn! I look around to see Nash!!! He is alive!!! It’s just me Nash, Skylynn and Mom! Nothing happened!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!