Cat And Bird

Excellence Award in the 'The Text Generation 2014' competition

One day Bird was flying in the air and he saw a Cat that looked friendly. He thought that the Cat can be his friend.
The Bird flew down and he said to Cat “do you want to be my friend”. Cat said “yes”. Bird said “we can go to the park”. Cat said “I was thinking of that”. So they went to the park. They played on the slide first. Bird went first “whee”, said Bird. The Cat went “whoo”. “Cat that was fun” said Bird. “Cat” said Bird. “Yes” said Cat. “I want to be your best friend” said Bird. “Of course” said Cat. “We can meet at the friendship tree tomorrow said Cat. “Ok” said Bird.
Tomorrow Cat and Bird went to the friendship tree, Cat said to Bird “We can be best friends forever” “Ok” said Bird. So they were best friends forever.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!