Ken And The Thief

Once there was a boy age 14 but this boy was abandoned by his parents because they didn’t love him. The boy was abandoned in an old factory. The boy’s name was Ken.

Ken was in town one day begging for food when right in front of him someone took an old lady’s handbag. The second the thief started to run Ken started to run after him.
It took ken a while to catch up but when he did he tackled the thief to the ground and took the hand-bag. Ken re-traced his foot- steps back to where the theft happened, hoping to find the old lady. The old lady was not there. That day Ken swore he would find the old lady and return her handbag. The next day Ken went into town again, he wandered through town hoping to find the old lady. He entered all the shops and churches that day. When he was walking home he saw the old lady, so he ran to her and returned her handbag. She was so happy she let him live in her house with her because she was lonely and needed company and Ken seemed trustworthy.

3 years later Ken finished the rest of high school and got a job as a security guard.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!