Zac And The Evil Mastermind


“1 small step for man, 1 big leap for mankind” “OMG this is my favourite movie!” yelled Zac “Oh damn I forgot my popcorn and frozen coke!”
“/Whistle/ Zac, come on boy!” called my brother.
“Oh come on this is my favourite movie!” moaned Zac as he fell asleep.
When he woke the lights had gone out. An hour later they went back on.
Then an evil mastermind made an amazing entrance. Then all of the sudden… “This message will self-destruct but first a little dance, ay, ay, ay, ay ay a yo ay ay, ay, ay… /BOOM/!” came a voice out of nowhere. Then the evil mastermind spoke with a voice like no other. He said, “Bring me back my daughter and I will give you 21 billion dollars.” Zac was shocked!
“My daughter went missing in the Himalayas. Oh yes I forgot to add I will give you all the gear so you don’t die trying to bring her back. Her name is Madeline.” The evil mastermind finished.
“Thankyou” said Zac.
Sooner or later Zac got to the Himalayas. He travelled over mountains upon mountains for days and nights.
Eventually he found Madeline. “Madeline please go back to your father he is so worried about you.” said Zac.
“No!” yelled Madeline. “I’m not going back to that wicked place.” Look the thing is…” “I said NO!” Madeline argued.
“What did anybody ever do to you?” asked Zac.
“Ok my father killed all of my pets one day right before my eyes.” replied Madeline.
“I have talked to your father and he has replaced every single one of them.
“Ok I will go back.” Then all of the sudden a portal appeared.
“Let’s go in the portal!” Said Zac.
When they got to the lair the evil mastermind had disappeared. Zac searched everywhere but he couldn’t find the evil mastermind. Then he found a note. It read: Dearest Zac,
You have brought back my daughter but her animals took me away to the basement. The only way to stop them is to bring Madeline down then the animals will stop. BRING HER DOWN IMEDIATLY!!
From. “From who?” thought Zac. Then he had it, the animals took him away before he could finish the note! He took Madeline down to the basement. As soon as the animals saw her they fell in love. Their family was back together. When Zac got 21 billion dollars he bought a huge TV to watch his favourite movie on. The end or is it /dadada/.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!