Party In The Penthouse

Silence, is all Clary could hear,
Then a second later, BANG! She heard as she was laying down in whatever she was in. Clary was still trying to work out where she was and why she was there. She heard someone.
“AAAHHH!” screamed Clary as her heart was pounding so hard she thought it was going to pop out of her chest.
She turned to her side and found a hard metal thing, it was too dark to figure out what it was, then she heard a voice
“would you push harder” it sounded like an angry female voice
Then she heard.
“I’m pushing as hard as I can” said a male voice coming from on top of whatever she was in. Then she realised that it was a box, someone had locked her in a box when she was at a party in a penthouse, she pushed the metal thing up a hole and she heard the male voice scream, she heard the two people run away. She kicked the top of the box with her knee, it didn’t work. She kept trying, it didn’t work. She figured that she was stuck in there forever. She was starting to even more scared than before. Her heart was pumping even harder and she got a dry throat. She picked up the metal thing, tried as hard as she could to brake the lock and she finally did. She ran back to the party, she could see nobody that was hurt from the metal or anyone trying to get away fast, she had figured she had lost them.
She saw her friend coming over to her.
“hey, where have you been?” said one of her friends Angela.
“I just went to the toilet” lied Clary
“ok, well, lets go party” said Angela excited
“I have to go now, but I will see you later?”
Clary walked out the door, she got into her car and as soon as she turned on the car, she saw a light flash behind her, it was another car following her, she just ignored it. She stopped at the shops to get milk, when the same car stopped, she started to get really suspicious. She walked past it and there was a girl and a boy in the car.
“Could it be the same people?” Thought clary.
The two people got out when she was about three metres away and followed her. She immediately called the police, the two people got faster, so Clary went faster, she ended up running. She saw the police car and she stopped and the two people ran away. The police came up to her.
“Where are they” said one of the policemen
“They’re running away over there” said clary rushing
The police caught them and put handcuffs on them. Clary suddenly felt relieved that they went to jail and she didn’t have to worry.
But Clary still had one question, why did they want to push her off the penthouse?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!