Candy Land

Excellence Award in the 'The Text Generation 2014' competition

One day at candy Land the 3 mint lollies with their red and white skin and huge eyes were walking across the melted chocolate river to see Queen Candy Cane Queen Candy Cane has long golden hair with blue and purple skin. When they got there Queen Candy Cane was very happy to see them.
Queen Candy Cane was going to tell them that she needed help getting her top floor in her castle rebuilt and get new red frog wallpapers .The 3 mints agreed to help her. She was glad.
Then the rock candy monster came and ate her red skin roof. They ran out of the castle and went across the melted chocolate river and ran to Pink Bubble gum’s house. Pink Bubble gum had a shock. Her pink sticky hand flew to her big mouth her purple eyebrows lifted. Then the 3 mints told her the whole story. Then she rang her father to get the rock candy monster away. Her father had blue sticky gum skin and a lovely green smile.
He did. How well he had a special bubble gum gun that shots sticky bubble gum. He shot the monster down. It was gone for good. They were saved all thanks to Mister Bubble Gum. Queen candy cane thanked him and gave him a Save Candy Land Badge. “Thanks also to Pink Bubble Gum for ringing her father to help us." explained the Queen.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!