Darkness

Darkness
I feel alone in a dark world that is against all kind of things.
What has left me behind and broken for the people that died in my arms of horrid.
Seeing the people I loved die right in front of me is like the day I was alone and in complete sadness.
Darkness came in to me like the shadows had covered my appearance.
All I can do now is sleep in the darkness of hopelessness, wishing to see light but I never have and never will.
Now I’m down in the deep end of darkness, and see my own weaknesses. Fear had come so deep within my heart that is beginning to darken my heart.
Now that darkness had taken over me there is nothing that can be done other than to
accept darkness and his heart into my heart.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!