Bad Boys

It was in the middle of the day Jordan was in the toilet.

Jamie walked into the toilet Jordan said “hay red bull”. Jamie smashed Jordan into the wall.
Ten years later Jamie, Jordan, T.J,
Oscar, Tyler H, Meemee, and I lived in the forest. We have power and we own a boat, 7 motorbikes, 4x4, jet ski and 4 tree houses all connected into one.
One day the 4x4 got bogged it took every one and all 7 motorbikes to get it out. While we were out some off our nans and pops came. They are very RICH! They left two hours later . They left a suitcase. It had $900 000 in it. It looked like 1000 000 crispy new $100 notes.
1 year later ; we have a mansion, water- side, new motorbikes, Lamborghini, a big pool and T.J, Oscar, and Meemee, had girlfriends the rest of us were loners.
4 years I met jack Suddenly a big noise Jack yelled “no!!! shut it up there coming” the zombies were coming to the base Jack said but ‘I’m afraid it’s the last one’, he said. The last round in the ak47 Jack said “run I’ll holed them off now run go max go make sure you take care of the … 1 year later I still have no Idea what Jack said but now me I’ve been bit I don’t know how long I’ve got but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH IT’S HAPPENING. 7 years and day Z ended.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!