Harry And The Mystery Within

Harry potter and the mystery within
Prologue

My name is Jesse Jones
Ding! Ding! Ding! School has finished for the week now everybody is going home for the weekend. It started hailing. When I got home. I went to check the letterbox and I slipped on the dirt and smashed my head against the letterbox and fell to the ground. All the letters came out and one started floating and then landed on my chest. I then blackout.

Meanwhile in Wangaratta
Jesses best friend Shelby croucher was home inside because it was hailing. She was on social media. She said to herself. It’s been two hours since school finished why Jesse is not on. I put up five photos and he hasn’t liked any of them, I sent him a direct message on instagram and he hasn’t responded, I sent him a message on kik also sent him five photos on snapchat saying I’m board please chat and check your other social media things but still no reply. Later that night she was thinking about what type of friend doesn’t respond to her stuff. Also how she was anti social today she went to sleep with gilt. While she was asleep she got kidnap.


Harry potter and the mystery within
Chapter one
Waking to something magical

I open my eyes and I’m in the Gryffindor common room. People are crowding me someone in the crowd says welcome back harry I say thanks wait what I mumbull doesn’t matter I say to myself I ask what happen you fell of your broom when you swallowed the snitch in quidditch no! No! No! That’s wrong I say I was coming home from school and it was hailing and I slipped and hit my head on the letterbox I shout! And my name is not Harry potter it’s Jesse Jones what’s wrong with you people I scream. He’s right a girl said in the crowd. It was Hermione but why did she say that. I was on social media yesterday after school and Jesse didn’t talk to me at all on any social media stuff so I went to bed that night feeling anti social and I was kidnapped in my sleep. I woke up here just then. Explained Hermione. Huh! Everybody said. There both weird everybody whispered. Then they all went to bed. Harry sat up on the couch and Hermione came and sat next to him. Well that was an adventure for one day said Harry. Yes it was said Hermione and gave him a punch on the arm oh! Said Harry what was that for. For not going on any social media yesterday. They both laughed out into the distance.
To be continued




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!