Nasa

The rocket blasted off. The tail of the rocket came off. I told the General. He said, “That’s what happens.” I said, “okay.” We blasted through what felt like a force field. Finally we landed on Mars.
I went to jump out and all these martians and aliens were running around.
As I jumped out I said, “one small step for man, one big step for man kind.” Then a meteor flew right past. WOOSH! I took a few photos of the galaxy.
A few months went by and I started to get to know some of the aliens and martians. One day I turned around and saw something. A new planet glowing and it was light green. I’ll call it Kripton and another planet with an X carved in it. I’ll call that one Planet X. I could live here.
Some of my favourite martians were Mashy, Smashy and Shocky. They were really cute and I lived with them. I shouted I love the galaxy and then another meteor flew past.
One day when I was walking, all the aliens and martians started running away. I said, “What’s going on?” Shocky said, “A WORM WHOLE is sucking us in,” and he ran off. Mashy said, “hold on tight.” I grabbed a pole. We were sucked into another galaxy.
Heaps of stars were there, but we were still on Mars. It was amazing, like a paradise. I loved where I was. That’s it! I’ll live here for ever. YES! There is another life form on Mars.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!