Kidnapped

One day my friend Doug and my cousin Luke came to my house in the school holiday. The next day Doug and Luke wanted to go to McDonalds, so we went to McDonalds and had some brunch. On the way home I said “How about we go to the skate park for the day tomorrow” Doug and Luke said “OK!”.
Then we got home, then Luke, Doug and I went into town to have some lunch then go to the skate park. So we all got in the car with our scooters and drove off into town. When we got there we ordered some food. While we were eating Luke mention something about a kidnapper roaming around in the town pulling kids off the street one by one taking them to a secret spot were no body can find it.
When we finished eating our chips and gravy we walked to the skate park with our scooters. We saw a man walking on the opposite side of the road we just thought he was taking a walk. When we got there it was closed, we don’t know why, but it had a sign that said ‘Closed’, “It’s not really wet or raining today” Luke said. So we walked back up to the chip shop were we ran into a man in a black suit he grabbed Doug and I and ran away. Luke chased us but the man was too fast for him. The man put us in his car and drove off.
The car stopped and a man opened the door from the outside he pulled us out and threw us out of the car and carried us to a small house. Back at home Luke was calling the police and trying to find my Mum; he finally found her and said that Joseph and Doug have been kidnapped by someone. The police ask Luke what he looked like and where did it happened he showed they were it happened and what he looked like after that the police started a search for us.
Meanwhile Doug fell asleep while we were in the house I did to it was late at night and it was cold and dark. In my dream I was on an aeroplane flying to Japan, we just landed at the airport I got off but just then I realised Doug wasn’t with me then I saw him tied to a plane with giant bombs tied to him as well. Everyone screamed and ran off the plane into the airport but they were stopped by two men in dark suits with swords, they pushed them back into the plane and said “stay here”. There was a loud bang then I woke up Doug and I were still trapped in the dark room Doug said to me “Are we going to get out”. I didn’t know what to do I was cold and tried I just really hoped that someone would find us.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!